|It appears this article or a portion of it is considered to be a stub! Help out the Fire Force wikia by expanding it, or by contributing to the discussion page.|
|Manga||Shinra Kusakabe Joins the Squad|
|Anime||Shinra Kusakabe Enlists|
Tokyo is an industrial nation, divided into separate districts and ruled by a theocracy. Tokyo features many different train stations for transport, including the Tabata (田端, Tabata) and Komagome (駒込, Komagome) stations. To combat the Infernals, the Special Fire Force were founded from various institutions and given different territories to protect. There also exists a large complex of underground tunnels known as The Netherworld, which the Holy Sol Temple forbids entry to without explicit permission.
The exact history of the Empire is unclear, as historical record clashes with the teachings of the Holy Sol Temple. It is known that many years ago, The Great Disaster caused causing calamity across the world to the point continents being ripped apart and not being hospitable. The Tokyo Empire was the only safe haven for civilization during the catastrophe. Thanks to The Holy Sol Temple and Haijima Industries working together to build the Amaterasu together with the aid of the Joseph family, an abundance of power and life was available to the empire, allowing more people to migrate to Tokyo and large amounts of techological growth. Due to this migration, Tokyo customs slowly changed, such as it becoming common to put one's given name in front of their family name and for people to reffer to each other by their given names. These develops are not found in Asakusa, where they don't utilize the power of Amaterasu, as the believe in the Empire's traditions.
Fire Fighting Infrastructures Edit
- 1st Special Fire Fighting Cathedral (Shinjuku District)
- 2nd Special Fire Fighting Base
- Special Fire Force Combine 5
- 7th Special Fire Fighting Station (Asakusa District)
- Special Fire Cathedral 8
Central Tokyo Edit
- This city shares its name with its real-world counterpart, Tokyo, in Japan.
- Company 7 has the smallest territory under their protection out of all the Fire Force Companies.
- Both "Tataba" and "Komagome" stations are directly based on the real-world Tabata and Komagome stations. Several other buildings in the city are also direct inspirations of real-world buildings.