|Special Fire Force Training Academy|
|Affiliation||Special Fire Force|
The Special Fire Force Training Academy is a school where students are trained to become Fire Soldiers in the Special Fire Force.
The responsibility of training new Fire Soldiers for the Special Fire Force falls into the jurisdiction of Special Fire Force Company 4. Potential Fire Soldiers enter the academy at the age of thirteen and graduate four years later at the age of seventeen.
Company 4's firehouse doubles as the training academy.
- Third Generation: Karin is able to create defensive shields made of fire.
- Third Generation: Ogun is able to cover his body in fire tattoos, increasing his strength.
- Third Generation: Arthur is able to generate a blade of super-heated plasma.
- Third Generation: Shinra is able produce flame jets from the bottoms of his feet.
- Fourth Generation: Shinra can surpass the speed of light, causing his body to break apart and go back in time to rematerialize himself.
Before the start of the series, Shinra, Arthur, Karin, and Ogun were trained at the academy.
|Countries||Chinese Peninsula • Tokyo|
|Towns||Asakusa • New Qingdao • Yokota|
|Holy Sol Temple||Holy Sol University Hospital • St. Raffles Convent • The Holy Sol Obelisk • The Holy Sol Temple • The Holy Sol Temple – Holy See|
|Special Fire Force||1st Special Fire Fighting Cathedral • Special Fire Base 2 • Special Fire Cathedral 8 • Special Fire Fighting Defence Clinic 6 • Special Fire Force Training Academy • Special Fire Guardhouse 7|
|Businesses||Haijima Industries (Skills Development Laboratory) • Ippudo Ramen • Kawaguchi Metal Fittings Corporation • Shinjuku Community Center|
|Residential Buildings||Vulcan's Workshop|
|Other||Adolla • Amaterasu • Netherworld • Oasis (Tabernacle) • Tear in Space|